-
July 24th, 2004, 12:30 AM
#271
Senior Hostboard Member
-
July 24th, 2004, 12:38 AM
#272
Senior Hostboard Member
That little video Xel posted... nothin' more... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2004, 12:41 AM
#273
Senior Hostboard Member
Awww, poor salad fingers! Its not his fault he's a little weird...
-
July 24th, 2004, 12:54 AM
#274
Senior Hostboard Member
LITTLE WIERD???!!! POOR???!!! HE'S CRAZY? HE JUST FRIED A MAN AN' LOVES BLOOD AND RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on you guys, snap out of it!
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:17 AM
#275
Inactive Member
I don't get the Salad Fingers thing, nothing too bad, just a little weird.
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:24 AM
#276
Senior Hostboard Member
It's ugly, and hidious IMO. But I don't care now, 'cause i played lotza with my NEW PS2!! ^_^
So just forget what I wrote down, I'm happy now... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:29 AM
#277
Inactive Member
Salad Fingers ist just insanity. not funny, just a... WTF thing.
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:33 AM
#278
Senior Hostboard Member
I think Xel got to the point. Yep... ^_^
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:36 AM
#279
Inactive Member
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:40 AM
#280
Inactive Member
Jerked off to him yet?
I have.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks